Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oldness...and other calamities

So i was reminiscing (with my mind, we like to meet every now and then) about my xanga. I was remembering how Katie would type out my posts, and i would tell her what to write. I remember, i was really random, and silly, but of course back then i wasn't at the high status i am now (A full fledged teenager!) I was only 10, i couldn't type for the life of me, and i was extremely...weird. I remember writing about a sock puppet that i made wrong (A craft at church) and named it Elvis to cover up my mistake, I still have it now, and it really does look like Elvis! I also remember in that same post i would be really random and all of a sudden (I'M GONNA BECOME A TACO!!!!) i would tell Katie to type some thing i saw on the computer screen, like a stupid advertisement, where its like if you shoot the strawberry you'll win a ipod! so strange...so strange.... Anyways, enough reminiscing, now about this, blog. well i was going to make it a serious blog until i thought of my xanga, and realized that i wanted to still be that little silly kid inside me, except with better spelling (With a little help from spell check!) And my amazing typing of 30 words per minute. :) i have no idea why i just put a smiley face there. HI! is it obvious I'm beginning to run out of things to write about so I'll just continue with adding words that don't need to be on here and making run on sentences with them and keep on writing and writing and writing and writing (until i figure out something to say) I'll keep on writing (And making my grammar teacher aggravated, but my spelling teacher happy because I'm spelling things right!) by keeping on and on and on and making sentences with words that don't make sense......! I found a topic! Willy! My nephy! He's a cutey! i love himy! he's so biggy! OK enough with that. Anyways... Lets talk about..... This blog entries name, oldness...and other calamities. Oldness reflecting on my old xanga, and calamities...because its a cool word!!! Um...Now I'll talk about the name of my Blog, BeenyTeeny, you see i wanted some thing with Teenager and Beth in it and i came up with beenyteeny, pretty sweet, huh? Wow this is a really weird, random and totally grammatically deprived blog entry. But that explains me, yup I'm just your typical Weird, random, and grammatically deprived teenage girl!

No comments: