Monday, December 3, 2007

He, He, He ! Toys!

:D
Hello all.
I'm actually suppose to be in bed right now, but i don't think my Dad realizes that!!!
Anyways, It smells like hair dye in here (Don't ask). Nothing really to say today,
I've been going through some of my old toys, There still in my room! well, almost all
of them. I got rid of my Barbie's in the summer (May they rest in peace; well in the garage)
But I have TONS of Polly Pockets, although they really can't fit in your pocket. But when i say
TONS i mean TONS. So much that when i opened the box they were in, i could get it closed
without taking stuff out! And I'm talking a big rubber made box! Anyways, that's pretty much
all that's new with me. But I'm sure you guys just wanna hear more and more about my
childhood toys. Its kinda sad though, i don't play with toys any more. When i was a kid i
remember thinking "How could big kids survive without toys? i would die of boredom!"
But that was all back in the day...
I do feel kinda mischievous, i mean with my Dad not knowing i have to go to bed and me
not telling him, its fun!
But I better go before he finds out (HA! like that will ever happen he's in a cleaning state of
mind right now, anything can get past him. no offence dad! i love you!)
Well, bye!
NIGHT!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hair dye? Who around here would be using hair day? Very odd.